Front Lawn Tailgate Auction
Two of the four tailgating/parking spaces on the front lawn of the Presbyterian Student Center have become available. Because several of you have asked to move closer to Lumpkin, we thought the fairest way to decide who gets these coveted spots is to have an auction.
Before you bid, please make sure your vehicle has sufficient ground clearance to climb the 6.5” curb.
1. Bidding starts at $150 per spot (this is in addition to the $500 you have already paid for your 2019 pass) and each successive bid should increase by intervals of $10 (e.g. $160, 170, $250, $260 … not $150, $155, $168). Every dollar over $135* is a tax-deductible donation. All donations support the ministry of the Presbyterian Student Center, including our ongoing efforts to maintain a comfortable and functional property for all who use it.
2. You may bid as many times as you like before 5 pm on Friday, August 23, 2019. Each submission is automatically time stamped and, in order to be fair, we will not accept bids stamped after 5:00:00 pm EST.
3. You may view the most recent bids by clicking the red button below.
4. We're not eBay. You will not be contacted when someone places a bid higher than yours; use the red button to keep up with current bids.
5. If the person with the winning bid wants only one of the two spots, the second space will go to the person with the second highest bid.
6. The winning bid amounts will be the future renewal prices for these spots.** (e.g. If annual renewal rate is $500 and the winning bid is $300, the renewal price will be $800.)
7. This is a one-time auction and will not be repeated until one of the lawn parkers chooses not to renew.
We enjoy hosting you on game days and we look forward to spending the 2019 season with you! Go Dawgs!
*Paid when you renewed for the 2019 football season
**Future renewal prices for the lawn spots will be adjusted only in
order to maintain at least a $100 difference above parking lot spots
2019 Football Parking Renewal
The 2019 suggested donation is $500 per space of which $365 is a tax deductible gift. Renewal forms and payment are due by April 1, 2019.
Purchases made online are assessed an additional 2.4% processing fee, which results in a $512 total charge.
Passes will be mailed no later than August 15, 2019.
purchases are only available to current season pass holders. Any attempted purchase by a non-season pass holder will not be honored, and will be refunded in full, minus the processing fee (approximately $12).
Complete Form & Pay Online
Print Form & Mail in Check
Checks should be made payable to ‘Presbyterian Campus Ministry’ and mailed to 1250 S. Lumpkin St. Athens, GA 30605